WHAT IS IT?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have inspired others in the blogging community in some way or another! And I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated!
I just want to say thank you to Roger of Mindandlove for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I’m super honoured and thankful. I was really nervous to start a blog, but the online writing community has been so welcoming! Please check out his blog, he gives great advice with some added humour! It always puts a smile on my face.
Roger has given me 11 questions to answer, so here they are!
- What is one food combination you eat that would bewilder most people?
I LOVE mixing Ketchup and Mayo then dipping my French fries, chicken fingers or pretty much anything I can in it! It’s delicious.
- What TV show do you watch that you’re most embarrassed to admit?
There’s a show on Netflix called Yummy Mummies that follows the lives of Australian Moms (or Mom’s to be). The catch? They’re all EXTREMELY rich and must buy everything high end. It’s cringy as much as it is amusing.
- What is one of your favorite memories?
I have many memories that I would consider my favourite. One memory that I am proud of would be winning my very first, first place ribbon in a horseback riding competition. Up until that point, I had gotten a lot of every other place but first. But after hard work and dedication, I came out on top in one of my rounds. It was very rewarding!
- What is one thing that you will do different today; something outside your typical routine?
Hmmm, interesting question. Today is actually a pretty normal day and there’s nothing that’s out of my typical routine! Sorry to disappoint!
- What is one quality that you absolutely love about yourself?
This is a hard one because I struggle with self-love and all of that jazz. But if I had to pick a quality, I would have to say my sense of humour. I love to crack jokes and make sarcastic comments, which sometimes gets me in trouble, or sometimes saves me in certain situations!
- What or who do you love most in this world and why?
Wow, such a deep question! Honestly, I can’t just pick one…because I love so many people and places and even things, but for each one is a different love. I love my boyfriend with all of my heart, he’s my rock, he’s been here for me even when I’ve been at my worst. He’s not only my other half but my best friend.
I love my Mom, Dad and brother tremendously. They raised me to be who I am today. They’re always there for me no matter what and they make me laugh every time we’re together! Not only are they my family, but they’re my best friends as well.
Then there’s my friends, my pets, and even food! I don’t think that really answers your question, but I couldn’t just pick one- because I feel so much love for so many people in so many ways.
- What is your favourite part of blogging and why?
I love adding the finishing touches! Don’t get me wrong, I love the writing. But there’s something about adding pictures, colours and designs that makes it so real. Then to publish it and see it, it’s very rewarding!
- What is your least favourite aspect of blogging and why?
My least favourite aspect would have to be the waiting game. Waiting to see how many views I might get and waiting to see what people think of my posts is so hard. I beat myself up a lot, so this part of blogging stresses me out sometimes!
- What is one thing or event from your life that most pleasantly surprised you?
Probably moving away from home. I’m a very anxious person, so I wasn’t sure how I felt about moving out. What if I have a panic attack? What if I don’t succeed? In the end, it’s been rough, but I’m surprised at how well I’ve handled so many changes, and change isn’t something I’m friends with.
- What is one thing you could do right now that would elevate your emotional state?
Look at my monthly budget, haha. I always stress when it comes to money, so putting it infront of my face and focing myself to look at all of my adult responsibilities would most likely elevate my emotions!
- What are you most thankful for and why?
I’m most thankful for the opportunities that have come my way as of late, and throughout my life. I’m a strong believer in working for what you want, and I’m thankful for being taught that as well. It’s very rewarding when you set a goal, work towards it, and achieve it.
I feel so honoured to be given the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I am even more honoured to give this award to 11 deserving bloggers! These bloggers come from all different areas on the internet, and the world, and have inspired others in some way or another!
Now it’s my turn to ask you 11 questions! It’s totally up to you if you want to answer them or not, so don’t feel obligated!
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Is there a certain blogger that has inspired you tremendously?
- Compare your first blog post to your latest: what’s the difference you see in your writing?
- Do you like pineapple on pizza? Why or why not?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- Are you a dog or a cat person? And why?
- What’s your pet peeve?
- If you could recommend one book, which would it be?
Congrats to all of the Sunshine Blogger Award nominees!